Let us be very frank here. Never try swinging just because your marriage or relationship is falling apart or hitting rough waters. This open culture is solely meant for couples who have strong communication skills, lots of trust, and clear swinging culture ideas. This means you never develop romantic feelings for the other couple. The arrangement is purely for pleasure and nothing else. Read this article to know more about the swingers. Moving over, let us see how do you meet swingers:
- Attend the swinging parties. These are social gatherings where you have a friendly chat with fellow swinger couples. It could be as simple as having few drinks and then getting back to your hoke or ending up having an mind-blowing swinging spree.
- Be frank, friendly, social, and responsible while interacting. Swinging coules ae known for their open take on sex. But that does not mean that you have to act like a pervert.
- Don’t jump to the sex part on the first meeting. Have some double dates. That will help you all familiarise yourself with each other. You can share your fantasies, kink, and all the hot topics.
- If you are new to this culture, tag yourself along with some experienced swinger. He/she will guide you through these parties.
- If you fail to find someone who can act as a long-term swinging coupe, you can still search online.
Where to Find Swingers
The best place to find swingers these days is the online platform. Traditionally, it used to be the swinging parties. But with the ongoing pandemic, it is near to impossible to host or attend such parties. Conventionally, you could find swingers at:
- Swinging parties: You get invited to these parties once you get kown to the community. If you are new, try contacting a swinger online or around you.
- Online sites: This is the best and most practical way to find swingers. All you need to do is create your profile on sites like hookupsfinder.com. Mention that you are in search of swingers. The website’s AI will automatically guide you to the swingers around you.
How to Find Swinger Couples
Finding a swinger couple could be easier than you think. You just need to put in your efforts.
- If you already know a swinger couple, ask them to introduce you to the swinging clubs and parties. These are the best places to meet fellow swingers.
- Always have an open conversation with your partner before arriving at these parties. Do not create a scene out of sheer misunderstanding afterward. These parties are known for their open approach to sex. So, be sure to communicate this to your partner.
- Never leave your partner behind. This is supposed to be an experience for both of you and not just you.
- If you do not know any such couple, you should do an online search. Send your request to join the party and RSVP on every invite. These parties have limited guests, and each one matters.
How to spot swingers
Here are the 5 things that distinguish swinger couples from others:
- The vibe: Obviously, swinger couples exude a different vibe. You will find them together yet flirting with others. Ever take that as an invitation, though. Many couples fake to be swingers.
- Jewelry: Not always, but most of the time, women swingers wear an anklet on their right leg, toe ring, or thumb ring in the left hand/foot. You can also spot a bracelet on the left ankle. And if the woman is married, she might wear her wedding ring on her right thumb.
- Open conversation: You will find that these could have a heartfelt conversation without mentioning that they are swingers.